Doesn’t the truth seem a little revolting? Most reusable water bottles contain bacteria. Depending on the type of bottle (and the number of bacteria that are trapped), different amounts of bacteria tend to accumulate in bottles. This is why you should clean it regularly. The reason dishwasher-safe water bottles make such a great investment is this very reason. Besides being dishwasher-safe, these bottles are also easy to clean.
First, decide whether to go with glass, plastic, or stainless steel. All three options have pros and cons. In addition to being easier to clean, reusable glass water bottles are usually breakable and do not regulate temperatures as well as insulated bottles. To prevent mold infestation, however, you must wash and allow the plastic to dry fully before using it, and it is not an insulating material. The best way to keep cold water cold is with stainless steel, but it is opaque, so cleaning it is not easy.
The top should also be considered. In light of the ongoing debate regarding the use of straws, be sure that the top of your water bottle can accommodate how you prefer to drink liquids. Make sure the water bottle fits in your cupholder and fits your lifestyle in addition to the size and shape. Last but not least, the best option depends on your preferences and what you want.
The following list of dishwasher-safe water bottles can be found further down.
- ONE-HANDED OPERATING LID - Fanhaw insulated water bottle comes with a dust-proof flip lid, it adopts one-click opening technology. With only one hand, can open the lid conveniently.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Fanhaw stainless steel water bottle is dishwasher safe. It can help you to free your hands from your complicated housework. NOTE: the lid is not dishwasher safe.
- XL 32oz capacity for big thirsts
- Hard chug spout stays completely covered and yuck-free during transport
- Magnetic Cap: Stows out of the way when drinking
- Color Match Tether
- XL 32oz capacity for big thirsts
- Silicone soft straw stays completely covered and yuck-free during transport
- INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: BJPKPK gallon water bottle use double-walled vacuum insulation technology to keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours, or hot for up to 12 hours, make sure you enjoy your favorite beverages at the most suitable temperature all daer
- 18/8 PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, coated with environmental anti-slip powder at the surface, fully resistant to oxidation, rust and flavor transfer, a perfect water jug for your daily water intake.
Best Dishwasher Safe Water Bottles Reviews
purify Premium 32 / 22 / 12 oz Glass Water Bottles
- Satisfaction Guarantee. We're so confident that your new bottle is going to be awesome, we're giving you a little extra peace of mind. If your glass breaks within the first year, just let us know and we'll replace it for free!
- Improved and Convenient: Our refillable bottles are now with Time and Volume Markings to help you track and measure your water intake. Perfect for every scenario - like travel, hiking, camping, the beach, working out in the gym, at home, or in your office, these bottles are your perfect daily hydrating companion.
Designed with a dishwasher-safe glass body encased in a silicone sleeve, this glass water bottle is protected from accidental drops (but it isn’t unbreakable). In addition to providing a temperature-neutral grip, the silicone sleeve also provides a comfortable grip when drinking ice-cold water. A convenient timer is printed on the sleeve to encourage you to drink more. No straw is included with this bottle, and the lid is stainless steel. After you remove the silicone sleeve, you can place the rest of the container in the dishwasher to clean it. Three sizes and four colors are available.
One reviewer noted: “Long-lasting. Excellent grip. Caps are made of heavy-duty material. The best thing is that they simply go into the dishwasher.”
Thermos (24 Oz.) Nissan Intak Hydration Water Bottle
Designed for hydration and long-term durability, this plastic bottle is made from a BPA-free plastic known as “An Eastman Tritan copolyester .”The lid opens with a single touch, so you can grab a drink even when your other hand is full. You can bring this bottle anywhere without fear of spills thanks to its leakproof lid. According to thousands of Amazon reviews, this water bottle can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher. There are six unique colors available.
Reviewer: “We keep the bottles stocked in the fridge, and they are dishwasher-safe, which isn’t true for many bottles. They also have a handy latch to prevent spills.”
Easy Clean Water Bottle, Separates for Easy Cleaning – 17oz.
- [ DISHWASHER SAFE ] The Easy Clean bottle is the most dishwasher friendly bottle, giving you the peace of mind in knowing your bottle is as clean as possible! The single color option (stainless steel) allows for the Easy Clean bottle to be run through the dishwasher over and over without any side effects, like chipped paint!
- [ EASY TO CLEAN ] Many bottles with a narrow mouth require “baby bottle brushes” that are typically not included and do a poor job of cleaning the bottle. Any household kitchen brush will be able to thoroughly clean the Easy Clean bottle. With the watertight separation at the widest point of the bottle, you are easily able to clean every inch!
This stainless steel water bottle can be washed in the dishwasher. Simply unscrew the top, turn the bottle upside down, and place the entire package in the dishwasher for a clean water bottle in just one cycle. This water bottle is made of durable (and virtually unbreakable) vacuum-sealed stainless steel, and it also keeps water cold for hours. It can also fit into almost any cup holder because of its slim design, which is one of the smallest on this list.
As one reviewer put it: “This is an outstanding water bottle!! It’s simple to fill, and it’s also simple to clean. The fact that it can be put in the dishwasher is one of my favorite features.”
XBOTTLE 1 Gallon Water Bottle with Chug lid 128oz (chug lid)
- ✅ 1 GALLON LARGE CAPACITY WATER BOTTLE - 128oz large capacity meet the daily water intake and fitness hydration needs of 2 persons and ensures you enjoy one full water bottle without having to refill it frequently especially when you’re working in office or training hard outdoors & indoors. Featured with clear appearance, this large water bottle is easy for you to check the actual amount of your daily water intake clearly.
- ✅ BPA FREE & HEALTHY - Made from top-quality Eastman Tritan that is both incredibly durable and long-lasting, this sports water bottle is BPA-free, 100% safe to use in dishwasher. Working temperature: 1 °C（33.8°F）~100°C（212°F）, hot water applicable. Greater impact resistance, recyclable and reusable, ideal for you and your family to keep hydrated and healthy.
One gallon of water can keep you hydrated all day long when filled once. It’s a great container for transporting drinks for gatherings. Like other super-durable, high-quality plastic bottles, this bottle is made from Eastman Tritan plastic, which is BPA-free, non-toxic, and dishwasher-safe. The top of the sink has an opening that allows fast-flowing water (and more effective cleaning). It also has a handle that makes it easy to grip. A time marker on the side indicates when you should drink, as well as provides reminders to stay hydrated.
It’s very practical that it can be washed in the dishwasher and that it can handle all types of liquid. The best material is one that is non-odorous, and that is washing machine safe. Unlike many of these bottles, this one does not have an unpleasant odor.
Hydro Flask Water Bottle with Straw Lid -(32 Oz.)
Material such as stainless steel provides excellent insulation and keeps water cold for long periods of time (and is dishwasher-safe). The exterior of this water bottle is sweat-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about dropping it while on the go. The bottle has the advantage of being one of the most durable on this list, even if you drop it.
Over 16,000 reviews on Amazon have given it an overall rating of 4.9 stars, despite its price. Note: You can place the lid on the top rack of the dishwasher and wash the bottle’s body in the dishwasher, but you should hand-wash the straw and lid to ensure longevity.
One reviewer says, “This water bottle stays cool and tastes great. I have been drinking a lot more water since I bought it! I also like the fact that it is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.”
CamelBak Eddy+ BPA Free Water Bottle
- 25 percent more flow: flip open the bite valve and sip
- Leak proof: leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
Water bottles with built-in straws for straw lovers are rare on this list, except for this one and the one directly above. Plastic water bottles with straws are an affordable, popular alternative to Hydro Flasks.
While it holds up to twenty-five, twenty-five, or thirty-two ounces of liquid, its sleek design leaves it taking up little space on your desk. Water leaking from the drinking valve is prevented by turning down the drinking valve. It is made from BPA-free plastic, and all its parts, including the cap, straw, and bottle, are dishwasher-safe.
One reviewer wrote: “I’ve used CamelBak bottles for ten years. They are ideal for taking to work, outside, or to the gym. I appreciate the fact that the Eddy bottles are able to withstand drops without cracking or leaking all over my backpack.
CamelBak eddy Kids Water Bottle
- KIDS’ SPILL-PROOF WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Eddy 0.4-Liter Kids’ Water Bottle is specifically designed for smaller hands to use. It features easy-to-use parts and is made from high-quality, safe, and easy-to-clean materials.
- JUST THE RIGHT BITE: This water bottle for kids combines the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve. This detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
A number of reasons make this mini water bottle an excellent choice for kids, according to over 25,000 Amazon reviews. To begin with, it has a tough, long-lasting plastic exterior that fits comfortably in little hands, and its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold. The bite-off valve and auto shut-off feature are also included to prevent drips and spills. In addition to the convenient handle on the lid, all of the components can be washed in the dishwasher. Over 30 different designs are available for children to choose from.
Another reviewer said: “This is another brand that I am willing to pay a little more for because the quality is so much better. I also like the fact that there are so many patterns and colors to choose from, so my daughter is always happy when she receives a new cup.”
How to Choose the best dishwasher-safe water bottles?
Plastic, glass, and metal bottles can be used again and again. It is the lightest and most durable plastic bottle. However, they tend to make your drink taste or smell slightly chemical. While glass bottles offer a cleaner taste, they are heavier and more fragile. They are sometimes protected with silicone sleeves. As a final note, metal bottles tend to be heavier than plastic or glass bottles but also more durable. While they tend to be insulated, they can dent.
Design and Size
The size and design of the bottle will depend on your purpose, as well as the material. A range of capacities is available, from 12 ounces to over 30 ounces. For intense physical activity, choose a bottle with a spout or nozzle that is easy to carry and fits into a vest or bike holder. If you need a bottle to carry water around the house or the office, one with a screw-top lid should do-maybe one that keeps your water cold and your coffee hot. Perhaps you’d prefer something more jug-like if you’ll be driving for a long time or will be out for several hours.
Are stainless steel water bottles dishwasher safe?
While stainless steel and plastic water bottles can generally be washed in the dishwasher, hand washing is usually recommended. The reason for this is that particles of food can easily get trapped inside.
Are BPA-free water bottles dishwasher safe?
Our BPA-free plastic bottles for household use have been tested in top-rack dishwashers, and our Tritan bottles have been tested in top-rack dishwashers.
Why are some water bottles not dishwasher safe?
The dishwasher can usually handle most water bottles, but that doesn’t mean you should. It’s easy for food particles to get stuck inside a bottle. This is made worse when it’s hard to see these particles until the drink softens and they are dislodged, leaving you with an unpleasant taste in your mouth.
Can Hydroflask go in the dishwasher?
Dishwasher-safe powder-coated bottles are available from Hydro Flask. Alternatively, you can hand wash your Hydro Flask in warm soapy water and use the Hydro Flask Bottle Brush and Straw and Lid Cleaning Set.
Are Swell bottles dishwasher safe?
We recommend cleaning your S’well products regularly-you can use warm water and soap after each use, dry, and store them without the lid. Dishwashers should not be used to clean S’well products. Paint can chip, and the vacuum seal can become ineffective when you put a S’well through the dishwasher.