A dishwasher makes every dish cleanup fast and easy. You can just place your dirty dishes in the machine, and it gets the job done in a matter of minutes. No need to have to wash every dish manually, which can really save you so much time and energy. In our best countertop dishwasher in 2021 reviews, we bring to you 10 of our most preferred products in this category. Take a look at these products and choose the one that truly meets your needs and expectations.
What should you look for in the best countertop dishwasher? Before we discuss this, it is important to note that a countertop dishwasher is much easier to set up than the other kind. It is also space-saving, so you don’t have to worry about having less space on the counter. This type of dishwasher comes in different sizes and capacities, too. It is important that you consider the load you need to wash each day when choosing the right dishwasher. By doing so, you can avoid any inconvenience that comes with a small machine when you have plenty of plates to clean up. Another thing to consider is the material used. One that is durable, preferably stainless steel, is definitely the way to go.
Best Countertop Dishwasher 2024
Browse through our best countertop dishwasher in 2021 reviews below to learn more about these products. Please go through the different features we have included to help you determine the right one to purchase that will give you a true value for your money.
EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher DWP62SV
- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Seven (7) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
This is such a well-made and durable countertop dishwasher from EdgeStar. We like the numerous settings it offers to meet your specific needs. There are 7 different wash cycles to choose from, so you can customize the length of time for washing the dishes. The material is stainless steel for the interior, and this unit can conveniently fit your countertop and under the cabinetry without a problem.
Overall, we can say that it offers decent wash cycles. It is a bit of a small unit but should be ideal for those who have limited countertop space and in need of something more compact.
Ensue Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- Cleans As You Go - A convenient and small dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let this white dishwasher do the dirty job. Easily sits on countertops or tabletop requiring less space
- Easy To Use - Load your dishes and set the controls with ease. The detergent and rinse aid dispensers are easy to fill. (Energy Star Certified)
There are so many things to love about this countertop dishwasher from Ensue. For instance, it is convenient and compact, so you can simply load the dishes to be cleaned without a hassle. The machine is also a breeze to use, and there are controls that you can set with ease. The dispensers for the rinse and detergent as quick to refill, as well. With a user-friendly control panel, you should be able to set it to your desired setting for the result you want.
Perhaps the only thing worth noting about this product is the size. It is a tad bigger than what some people expect, so it can be a bit of an issue when placing it on a small countertop. So be sure to check the dimensions first before you purchase.
WESTLAND SALES Dishwasher Countertop DWV322CB
- Dimensions: 21-11/16" W x 17-1/4"H x 20-5/8"D
- Drying method: Convection
We are impressed with the build and features of this countertop dishwasher. This Vesta dishwasher is efficient to use as it only requires a maximum of 4.2 gallons for cleaning your dishes. Installation is also a breeze, and you will not have any issue at all with connecting this unit to the sink to get started. Others also prefer to put the unit on the counter, and you also have an option to put it right underneath your overhead cabinet.
For the most part, we think this dishwasher countertop works just fine. It may not have all the bells and whistles that other countertop dishwashers have but it works fairly well, which is an important thing.
Magic Chef Countertop Dishwasher MCSCD6W5
- ENERGY STAR DISHWASHER: Small, Energy Star-rated countertop dishwasher can hold up to 6 place settings and features 6 wash programs; Includes 24-hour delay and EZ Clean removable filter
- EASY TO USE: Includes easy-to-use electronic controls with a digital display, as well as a detergent and rinse aid dispenser; Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.70 x 17.20 x 19.70 inches
This is a solid and functional dishwasher that comes with 6 programs and 6 settings for the placement of your dishes and utensils. The controls are digital, and you can determine the status through the bright and clear display. Among the other features of this unit are the rinse aid and detergent dispenser. The interior is made of stainless steel, and there are indicator lights, as well as outlet and inlet hoses that have an adapter that is easy to connect and set up.
Our only gripe about this product is that it seems to lack some things you need to hook the unit up to your faucet. Other than that, everything else seems to work well with this countertop dishwasher.
SOLOROCK Countertop Dishwasher
Available in an immaculate white color, this is such an elegant and practical dishwasher to purchase for your needs. There are 6 different settings to this model, which allows you to select the setting required. There are various rinse and wash cycles, and you should be able to hook it up to the sink in minutes. With an energy-efficient feature, this is indeed one of the best dishwashers you can get for such a reasonable price.
Our only issue with this dishwasher is the capacity. It is not quite spacious, so you will have to keep this in mind before you purchase this product to avoid any inconvenience on your part. Otherwise, we think this product functions well.
SPT Countertop Dishwasher SD-2224DS
- 7 wash cycles: Heavy, normal, light, mini party, rinse, speed and soak
- Delay start for added convenience : Two, four, six or eight hours
When it comes to a highly functional and reliable countertop dishwasher, this product is one to consider. We like the many wash cycles included such as soak, speed, rinse, mini party, heavy, light, and normal. You can delay start as an option, which makes things convenient for this machine. The unit is also hassle-free to connect and set up to various types of kitchen faucets. With LED display and digital controls, this adds to the ease of using this dishwasher.
Overall, this is an excellent dishwasher for the money. It may not be too large but it does work well. There is also some noise emitted, which is not overwhelming, so it is not an issue at all.
DELLA Countertop Portable Dishwasher
When you have a small countertop space, this dishwasher is one thing that may be suitable for your needs. It can even be used on RVs and boats, so you can get your dishes cleaned in a few minutes without having to worry about having a bulky machine on your countertop. With a superior level of performance, along with a durable interior, there are simply so many things to love about this high-quality dishwasher from Della.
Our only gripe about this product is the push release found on the unit. This part is a bit on the wonky side but it still works, which is not a problem at all.
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Dishwasher BCD6W
- 7 SUPERIOR WASH CYCLES: With this incredible BLACK+DECKER portable dishwasher, you find the right wash cycle that works for you and your dishes. Our 7 wash cycles for this 21.5” x 21.7” x 17.2” dishwasher machine include: Normal, Intensive, Eco, Glass, 90 Minutes, Rapid & Soak. Save water and time in the kitchen cleaning by letting this stainless steel dishwasher do all the hard work.
- LED DISPLAY: Set your wash cycle and time with ease thanks to this intuitive dish washer LED display. Thanks to its easy-to-navigate electronic touch controls, you can see remaining cycle time and even delay start time. Child lock included with portable dish washing machine to secure maximum safety.
Another great brand and model of countertop dishwasher is this one from Black + Decker. This machine includes a 6-setting capacity and can fit plates that are not any bigger than 10 inches in diameter. The digital control is responsive, and there is a LED display that illuminates the controls to help you work with it easily. With 7 wash settings included, you should be able to get your dishes cleaned without any problem at all.
The only thing to note about this product is the slight challenge some people have experienced in hooking it up to their sink. This is why some of them had to buy connector pieces, which is not an issue at all since it is relatively inexpensive.
Danby Countertop Dishwasher DDW621WDB
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher
- Easy Set Up: The quick connect feature is compatible with most kitchen faucets. Wattage 680 Watts and Amperage 5.7 Amps
In terms of performance and dependability, you can never go wrong with this countertop dishwasher from Danby. This is very compact and portable, and you can connect it with ease no matter what kitchen faucet you have. There is a basket made of silverware and 6 different place settings. We like the energy efficiency of this unit, as well as the minimal water consumption, which does not exceed 3.1 gallons. Wash cycles also come in 6 options to meet your unique needs.
Perhaps our only issue with this unit is the noise. It is still a tad loud, which can be a bit of an inconvenience with some people. Other than that, we can say that it does work quite well for the price.
hOmeLabs Countertop Dishwasher
- A convenient and small Energy Star certified dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let this white dishwasher do the dirty job. Easily sits on countertops or tabletop requiring less space
- With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 6 wash cycle options: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, speed, and rinse for your different dishwashing needs. Delay button light to postpone wash cycle
Finally, we have found an impressive dishwasher that does the job as expected. This unit allows you to clean your dishes efficiently as you go – right after cooking or eating. Simply load your dishes in the basket, as well as the cutlery in the appropriate rack, and this machine handles the job. With easy controls and zero tools needed, you should get this unit ready to go in no time.
One thing that is worth pointing out is the fact that food debris that’s been on your dishes for a long time can be tough to eliminate even with this machine. This is why you will have to scrub it manually to really get it clean.
There you have our top 10 best countertop dishwasher reviews. By now, you know which item to purchase that truly meets your every need and standard.